OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT (25th May 2018)
The Printing Works Limited (“The Printing Works”, “TPW Rugby”, “us”, “our” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & GDPR). We collect information about you for the following reasons:-
- To process your order
- To provide you with the best possible service
The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, company name, address, telephone number & email address. We will never collect & hold sensitive information about you without your consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or amend it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If we do email any marketing literature to you, you will have the option to opt out of any future mailings.
What we collect –
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- contact information, including your e-mail address
- demographic information such as, your postcode
- visitor domains and IP address
What we do with the information
We use this information to help us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to understand where in the world our site visitors come from
- to enable us to process and dispatch your orders
- to review, monitor and carry out research and analyse usage
- if you have agreed, we may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
if you have agreed, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and use customer information under Article 6 (1) (b) Contract of the GDPR.
Storing Customer Data
Due to the nature of our business and the expense involved in creating initial artwork we hold customer data until we are asked to remove it.
Who we share customer information with
We routinely share customer information only in the course of processing your orders and may include:
Other UK Couriers
Why we share customer information
We must share customer details with delivery companies to get your order to you where required.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you register to use any parts of the website, you may be given or create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password.
Access – You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information.
- Object. You may object to certain decisions being taken by automated means
- Claim. You may claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the General Data Protection Regulations
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact us on 01788 543700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org